E.T.E.M. blast, bullet proof, ballistic doors are suitable to a wide range of applications, from military sector to industrial, civilian and public sectors. We manufacture burglar resistant bullet proof and blast doors to protect people and belongings in oil and gas facilities, airports, subways, train stations, banks, embassies, public and government buildings, panic rooms, IT server rooms.
Our ballistic and blast resistant doors, also known as anti-explosion doors, offer a high level of protection against terrorist attack and in general against ballistic and explosive threat. Our blast ballistic doors are made with high quality certified materials; they are designed by our technical team in collaboration with the Department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering of the University of Pavia.
Doors are manufactured in compliance with international and European standards.
Blast & ballistic protection
- NATO STANAG 2280 "Design threat levels and handover procedures for temporary protective structures"
- UNI EN 1522 “Windows, doors, shutters and blinds - Bullet resistance - Requirements and classification”
- UNI EN 1063 “Glass in building – Security glazing. Testing and classification of resistance against bullet attack”
- NIJ 0108.01 "Ballistic Resistant Protective Materials"
- UL 752 "Bullet-Resisting Equipment"
- ASCE - Design of Blast Resistant Buildings in Petrochemical (Oil & Gas)
- UFC 3-340-02 - Structures to Resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions (military application)
- EN 1627 " Pedestrian doorsets, windows, curtain walling, grilles and shutters - Burglar resistance - Requirements and classification"